03. Then & Now!

Sorry for being a day late! I had no idea how to work on this project considering I don't have a scanner, so I chose... Max as today's subject BECAUSE I had both photos already saved on my computer. So Its sort of cheating, but I really had no other choice... It will only happen this one time! Ill still post the assignment and advice at the bottom as before. If you're interested in getting in on the fun check out Willette {Classic Children's Portraiture} OR click here for their Facebook page!





Its really crazy how much he has changed in less then a year! It really gets me every time I see him :) They just grow up so fast... haha.

Here's today's Mission:

CROPPINGTry cropping in really tight for today’s assignment. Fill the frame with your subject’s face or just a portion of his or her face. By cropping in tight with your camera you can eliminate distracting backgrounds. You can either crop “in-camera” which means to get in really close while photographing, or you can crop using photoshop, picasa, elements or whatever photo editing program you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment