04. What they wear!

I had a breakthrough today! I learned all about metering, and for the first time, thanks to Willette {Classic Childrens Potraiture} instructional challange. And Susan Fowlers {Fowler Photo}'s step by step photo discription on her blog, it FINALLY really sank in on how to set the metering on my camera Manually! Yay, I feel so acomplished. Thanks so much for yalls help! :)

For today's assignment we had to photograph what our love ones wear... The first thing that popped in my mind when I read the email were MY cowboy boots :) And since I firmly believe that before you can truly love another you have to love yourself, I decided to photograph something I love about me today for The Joy of Love. My boots, THEY ARE ME... we have a relationship. Call me crazy, but its so true haha. I LOVE MY COWBOY BOOTS!  



“You must love yourself before you love another.

By accepting yourself and fully being what you are,

your simple presence can make others happy.”



Today's Helpful Hint:

METERING  Look up METERING in your camera’s manual (not matter what kind of camera you have). Play with the different metering settings with your camera and take a photo of the same thing using the different meter options.

Here are my examples!

     Under Exposed                         Medium Exposure                          Darker Exposure


No comments:

Post a Comment